AUSTRALIA TRADECOAST AIR FREIGHT WEBINAR – Leverage new global export opportunities
3 September 2020
Brisbane EDA Industry Development Manager Lisa Cavallaro and BNE Enterprise’s Doug Pye lead an expert panel of guests to discuss:
- Updates for industry on new flights and schedules for Q2
- Introduction to Trade & Investment Queensland’s new Freight Coordinator role
- Global growth market insights and opportunities
- Japan Airlines new Tokyo flight schedule from Brisbane Airport
- Industry case study – Mulgowie Farming Company
- Industry readiness requirements following Austrade’s International Freight Assistance Mechanism (IFAM) conclusion
- Introduction to Australian Customs Clearance.
Our Expert Panel
- Carl Jones – Head of Aviation Development, Brisbane Airport Corporation (BAC)
- Matthew Andrew – General Manager Queensland Operations, Trade & Investment Queensland (TIQ)
- Najib Lawand – Director, Export Connect
- Masayuki Harakawa – Japan Airlines (JAL) Cargo
- Shane Quinn – Marketing Director, Mulgowie Farming Company.
- Lisa Cavallaro – Industry Development Manager (Food), Industry Growth & Trade, Brisbane EDA
- Doug Pye – BNE Enterprise.