Thursday 25 June 2020 – BNE Enterprise Webinar: Queensland’s Workplace of Tomorrow
23 June 2020
Three of Queensland’s leading human resource experts will unpack the new reality of COVID SAFE workforce planning.
Issues to be discussed include:
- our future workplace environments;
- the work-from-home dynamic; and
- how to address the long-term wellbeing and professional development of employees who fear being isolated.
Join us for this one-hour presentation and Q & A session, with:
- Brisbane Airport Executive General Manager Human Resources Jane Dionysius
- MOQdigital Head of People & Culture Kelly Wilkes
- Moderated by u&u Recruitment Partners’ Human Resources Partner Kate Vuleta.
Date: Thursday 25 May, 2020 | Time: 12.00pm – 1.00pm